- Our website takes all booking data as per the customers input when using the Quote & Book system. If the collection does not happen or was not given within the time slot allocated, it is the customer’s responsibility to inform Logolab Studio via email of a failed or partial collection. We will then endeavor to rearrange another collection which is convenient to the customer. If not reported or given to the courier, orders will be valid for only seven (7) days. Over time of orders will automatically be cancelled through system without refund.
- The rendering of service via our Portal is delivered in real-time in the form of automated downloading of consignment notice, upon successful placement of booking and payment.
- Deliveries on parcel are made on working days only.
- Only consignment note generated by Logolab Studio is acceptable for delivery. Consignment note must be printed out in good condition.
- The consignor or representatives have to be at the collection address during collection hours as stated under courier service info. No refunds and re-collection of shipments for unattended collection.
- Please note that all guaranteed services start once the consignment is collected. No refunds will be given once the parcel has been collected by courier riders / dropped to collection point or courier branch. If the collection fails, it is the customer’s responsibility to inform Logolab Studio to reschedule for the next collection. No refunds or discount for failed collections.
- If the consignee is not in during delivery, carrier riders from certain companies may leave a calling card at the door step requesting for manual collection. Otherwise, the consignment may to be returned to depot.
- Track & Trace details are only available after the collection of consignments.
- The consignor must request for a signature on the Sender’s Copy from the courier rider upon collection.
- Any shipments which were not attached with a Consignment Note imposes no responsibility upon the courier if anything were to happen to the shipment during transit. One consignement notice is only for ONE shipment/parcel/carton.
Logolab Studio reserves the right to refund to you the equivalent sum of amount paid by you in the event Logolab Studio for any reason is unable to render the delivery service to you through our delivery partners. In such circumstances, Logolab Studio offers cash refund to Customers’s bank account. Logolab Studio is conferred the right to request documents, including but not limited to the Customer’s Identity Card, for verification purposes during refunding process. Logolab Studio has the right to reject a refund request where it reasonably believes that the refund request may be fraudulent, illegal or involves any criminal activity.